WordPress is a free web application for managing the contents of a website (such as texts and images, but also audio and video files). It is particularly useful for building and maintaining a weblog ("blog"), as it can assign each post to one or more freely definable categories and automatically generates the corresponding navigation elements for this purpose. At the same time, WordPress can also manage hierarchical pages and allows its use as a content management system (CMS).
- Ease of Use
- Manage Your Website from Any Computer
- No HTML Editing or FTP Software Required
- Search Engines Love WordPress Sites
- Extend the Functionality of Your Site with Plugins
- Your Site Can Grow as Your Business Grows
- Have Multiple Users
After the WordPress server is ready and turned on, connect to the server's screen using our VNC console (>_). There you will find information regarding login credentials and access to WordPress.