Plesk is a web server distribution with configuration tool for web hosting, developed by Parallels Inc. (now Odin). Users can manage servers without in-depth knowledge of the operating system. It simplifies complex operations such as setting up a mail and web server for a domain.
- Simplified WebOps and Web Hosting
- Strongest site and server security
- Centralized control panel
- Expandable with 100+ Extensions
- Ultimate Toolkit for WordPress sites
- Complete Flexibility and Control
- Maximum compatibility
After you have created and started the Plesk server, log in to the server as "root" via SSH. After successful login, the console displays additional information about access to the plesk panel. For more documentation you can read the Plesk documentation.