Kopano is a professional platform-independent e-mail and collaboration groupware for use in companies and teams. The linux-based open source software is a real and cost-effective alternative to Microsoft Exchange. In addition to the groupware core functions, the software uses more modern collaboration techniques such as meetings on the web or group chats. The powerful software is easy to use and can be used on the desktop and mobile.
- Outlook connection via ActiveSync (Z-Push)
- Access via Outlook or Webapp and DeskApp, in Outlook "Look & Feel"
- Active-Sync connection for real-time synchronization of mobile devices
- SSL encoding
- Spam and virus filter with web interface
- Simple mailbox/mail server integration from existing systems
After the Kopano server is ready and turned on, connect to the server screen using our VNC console. There you will find information regarding login credentials and access to Kopano and further steps to complete the installation. For further documentation you can read the Kopano Knowledgebase